Human Resource Department
NEWS & EVENTS
1. September 2016: Executive Chairman of BR Aerospace Group, Dr. Rushi Ghadawala was invited to participate into the high-level working committee meeting at the United Nations / International Astronautical Federation Workshop on Space Technology for Socio-Economic Benefits: "Integrated Space Technologies and Applications for a Better Society", GUADALAJARA, MÉXICO, 23-25 SEPTEMBER 2016; in conjunction with the 67th International Astronautical Congress Co-sponsored by European Space Agency Hosted by Mexican Space Agency.
2. March 2017: Executive Co-Chairman of BR Aerospace Group, Balbir Singh represented the organization at prestigious Spring meetings at Paris, France.
3. May 2017: Executive Chairman of BR Aerospace Group, Dr. Rushi Ghadawala represented the organization at high level Canadian Space Advisory Board roundtable meeting at Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
4. September 2017: Executive Chairman of BR Aerospace Group, Dr. Rushi Ghadawala and Executive Director Human Resources and Finance, Mrs. Ami (Vyas) Ghadawala with project APES, has recommended '3C formula' to the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, for strengthening world-class capabilities for all the space-faring nations, including Canada, developing and underprivileged countries by adopting fair and transparent policies and international cooperation, to support the growth of the space industry and empowering education, and leading the world from competition to cooperation via contribution. The recommendations were discussed at the United Nations/Austria meeting on "Access to Space: Holistic Capacity-Building for the 21st Century" GRAZ, AUSTRIA, 3 - 7 SEPTEMBER 2017 organized by The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, co-organized & co-sponsored by the Government of Austria, European Space Agency (ESA), Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR), Austrospace, Joanneum Research, NPOC Space Law, Graz University of Technology, City of Graz, State of Styria, the Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology.
5. October 2017: A satisfied customer is the business strategy of BR Aerospace Group. Our recent project APES details were presented in front of scientific community at the United Nations meeting in Graz, Austria which is well received by press and media:
Gujarat Weekly Sep 22, 2017 SA MidWeek, Oct 3, 2017 SA Times of India, Oct 6, 2017 Hindi Abroad, Oct 6, 2017
6. November 2017: BR Aerospace Group, Executive co-chairman, Balbir Singh attended the United Nations and United Arab Emirates High level Forum on " Space as a Driver for Socio-Economic Development" 06-09 November 2017 at Dubai, United Arab Emirates organized jointly by United Nations Office of the Outer Space Affairs and UAE Space Agency and hosted by Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre. The four-day United Nations/United Arab Emirates High Level Forum based on 17 UN sustainable goals aimed to build stronger partnerships and international cooperation and coordination in the peaceful uses of outer space at all levels. The United Nations/United Arab Emirates High Level Forum agreed in 2016 that the Forum will continue to serve as a driver for exchange to promote dialogue between governments, international organizations, industry, the private sector, academia and civil society, to connect the four pillars of UNISPACE+50 and Space2030 (space economy, space society, space accessibility and space diplomacy) and to facilitate partnerships with the Office for Outer Space Affairs. Furthermore, in order to implement this goal, it was underlined that the Forum should become a permanent platform for strengthened partnerships among all stakeholders in working towards Space2030.
7. November 2017: BR Aerospace Group, Executive co-chairman, Balbir Singh attended the 24th Asia pacific regional Space Agency Forum APRSAF" 14-17 November 2017 at Sheraton Grand, Bengaluru, India organized jointly by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Govt. of Japan, Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency JAXA Department of Space, Govt. of India and Indian Space Research organization ISRO. Dr. Singh Participated as working group member of Space Technology and Space Education Working Group.
8. March 2018: Executive Co-Chairman of BR Aerospace Group, Balbir Singh represented the organization at prestigious Spring meetings at Paris, France.
9. November 2018: BR Aerospace Group, Executive co-chairman, Balbir Singh attended the 24th Asia Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum APRSAF" 06-09 November 2018 at Sheraton Towers, Singapore organized jointly by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Govt. of Japan, Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency JAXA, Singapore Science and Technology Association (SSTA). Dr. Singh Participated as working group member of Space Technology and Space Education Working Group.